Friday 16 October 2015

Female Physique Athlete Research Study

Currently I am back living in Australia and completing my Masters Degree in Sports Nutrition with The University of the Sunshine Coast which is by research. 

I obviously love the outdoors and extreme sports but I also have a fascination with sports where competitors have to make weight or have a low body weight as well as aesthetic sports. This is where the inspiration for my current research in female physique athletes (i.e. athletes who compete in body building competitions or other divisions such as bikini model, fitness model, and figure) came from.

At the moment I'm searching for female physique athletes with competition experience to complete an anonymous survey focusing on training methods, supplement use, eating attitudes, body image and menstrual cycle.

If you are a female physique athlete who has competed and  willing to donate your opinions, experience & expertise to scientific research please visit:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59D8WGC
Not only will you be making a contribution to scientific research but you will also go in the draw to win one of five 6 Pack Bags!






No comments:

Post a Comment